Information We Collect
When you submit an article to our journal, we may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information, including email address and affiliation
- The title of your article and its abstract
- The full text of your article
- Any supporting documents or images that you may provide
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to process and evaluate your submission. Specifically, we use this information to:
- Evaluate the content and quality of your article
- Communicate with you about your submission and the status of the review process
- Publish your article in our journal, if accepted for publication
- Maintain a record of all submissions to our journal
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. We may, however, share your information with our editorial board members and reviewers for the purpose of evaluating your submission.
Retention of Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to process your submission and evaluate your article. If your article is published in our journal, we will retain your information for archival purposes.
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you. You also have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided on our website.
Changes to This Policy