Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as go through the author guidelines.
All submissions, including case studies, book reviews, letters to the editor should be submitted online on the journal's submission website or sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles are submitted on the understanding that if accepted, they may not be published elsewhere in full or in part without the General Editors' permission. Authors are invited to submit original research papers, case studies, reviews, within the broad scope of the journal.
The following guidelines must be adhered to when preparing the papers:
Manuscript Preparations Guidelines:
- Paper size: Use A4 size paper in portrait orientation.
- Font size and type: The fonts to be used are Book Antiqua in 11 point pitch. Main headings-14 and subheadings-12. Please use BOLD for paper title.
- Headings: Major and secondary headings must be BOLD, left-justified and in lower case.
- Line spacing: Single spaced throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, tables, figures, diagrams, pictures, references and appendices.
- Paragraphing: A blank line between paragraphs should be left without indent.
- Tables: Use the table function, not spread sheets, to make tables.
- File Type: Save your file in docx format (Word 2007 or higher) or doc format (older Word versions).
Reference list: The list of references should only include works that are cited in the text and that have been published or accepted for publication. Personal communications and unpublished works should only be mentioned in the text. Do not use footnotes or endnotes as a substitute for a reference list.
Nothing should be underlined and do not use any boarders
For any further details, the author should follow APA 7 styling guidelines.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines:
Manuscript should be written in English and should be submitted to the Editor-in-chief via online submission system or electronically through the online system as e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
- The author(s) must prepare their file in MS Word format or any other equivalent format. PdF and other format will not be accepted
- In the case of online submission through manuscript submission portal, the entire paper must be submitted in ONE document (Title page, abstract page, and the main article)
- No inclusion of any institutional graphics or logos
- Documents must be tidy and not show any history of tracked changes or comments
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can be made after the submission deadline.